Note: We used firm tofu instead of chicken and the marinade is the same as the vinaigrette.
- Baby greens – 2 oz.
- Grilled citrus chicken – 4 oz.
- Toasted coconut – 1 oz.
- Thai chili – ⅕ oz.
- Thai basil – ¼ oz.
- Grilled pineapple, julienned – .1 oz.
- Jicama – 2 oz.
- Mango, julienned – .15 oz.
- Cashews – 1½ oz.
- Lemongrass Lychee Vinaigrette – 3 oz.
- Combine all ingredients and toss with dressing.
- Serve immediately.
Lemongrass Lychee Vinaigrette
- Oil (your choice) – 3 oz.
- Lemongrass, cleaned, finely chopped – 1 oz.
- Shallots – 1 tsp
- Lychee, including juice from can – ¼ oz.
- Garlic, fresh – 1 clove
- Lime juice, fresh – ¼ oz.
- Sugar, or sugar substitute – to taste
- Salt & pepper – to taste
- Add all ingredients except the oil to a blender.
- Puree on high and add the oils in a slow and steady stream.
- The vinaigrette will emulsify.
- Adjust seasoning with salt, pepper, and sugar.
- Strain to remove any large pieces of lemongrass.
Get more great crafts and recipes from "Home & Family" on Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/hallmarkchannel.