- ½ lb. fish (mahi mahi, snapper or white fish of choice)
- 1½ C fresh lime juice
- 3 TB red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp finely chopped Serrano chile
- 3 TB mint, chopped
- 3 TB cilantro, chopped
- ¼ Ea avocado, diced
- 2 TB coconut milk
- 3 TB chopped tomato
- 1 large pinch salt
- Cut fish into 1¼" cubes. Make sure there is no skin or bone.
- Place in bowl or container small enough to allow the fish to be submerged.
- Add lime juice and stir. Let sit about 4 minutes or until fish is opaque.
- Drain off lime juice and discard.
- Place pickled fish in a bowl. Add remaining ingredients and stir gently.
- Serve in a martini glass on a piece of banana leaf, colored napkin or doile of choice.
- Serve with chips.
Chef Jeffrey Saad Cooks Mahi Mahi Ceviche
Visit us on YouTube for more recipes, crafts, and more!!