Chef Enzo Febbraro, Executive Chef, Allegro at Wynn Las Vegas, WynnLasVegas.com
Egg Pasta Dough
- 2 lbs Flour
- 3 Egg Yolks
- 7 Whole Eggs
- ½ cup Water
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Salt
Butternut Squash Ravioli Filling
- 2 lbs Butternut Squash, diced
- 1 ¼ lbs Bufala Ricotta
- 3 Oz Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 6 Sage leaves, julienne
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Sachet of herbs: Mixed rosemary, thyme, Oregano springs
Butternut Squash Ravioli Filling Recipe:
- Cook squash with pinch of salt, pinch of pepper, and sachet of herbs in a casserole pan lined with aluminum foil and covered tightly with foil at 425degrees for 45min until soft.
- When cooked, drain off any water and mash it. Do not puree.
- Place the squash in a sauté pan and cook until dry on a very low heat, be careful not to caramelize.
- Cool squash completely.
- After completely cooling the squash, remove herbs sachet.
- Mix squash with ricotta, parmesan, sage, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
Ravioli size square 2.5x2.5 inches; fill with 1.5 oz of filling
Get more of this episide here>>