- 1 Jar/8oz Roasted Red Peppers, strained
- 1 Can/8oz Artichoke Hearts, strained
- 1/2 Cup 4 oz Pitted Kalamata Olives
- 1 Can/6-8oz Pitted Black Olives, strained
- 1/4 Cup Capers
- 1/2 bunch Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- 2 TBSP Lemon Juice
- Feta Cheese Crumbles, for garnish
- Salt, to taste
Serve with: Pita wedges, cucumbers, Rice & Nut Crackers, flatbread/lavash crackers
1. In a food processor, place roasted red peppers, artichoke hearts, both olives and capers, lime juice and lemon juice; and pulse to an even chunky consistency, salt to desired taste.
2. Add parsley and pulse one more time.
3. Remove from food processor and transfer into serving bowl or ramekin.
4. Garnish with feta cheese crumbles and serve with a variety of chips, pita and cucumbers.