Courtesy of Arnold Myint, Chef at the Institute of Culinary Education.
- 1 Jar/8oz Roasted Red Peppers, strained
- 1 Can/8oz Artichoke Hearts, strained
- ½ Cup 4 oz Pitted Kalamata Olives
- 1 Can/6-8oz Pitted Black Olives, strained
- ¼ Cup Capers
- ½ bunch Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- 2 TBSP Lemon Juice
- Feta Cheese Crumbles, for garnish
- Salt, to taste
Serve with: Pita wedges, cucumbers, Rice & Nut Crackers, flatbread/lavash crackers
- In a food processor, place roasted red peppers, artichoke hearts, both olives and capers, lime juice and lemon juice; and pulse to an even chunky consistency, salt to desired taste.
- Add parsley and pulse one more time.
- Remove from food processor and transfer into serving bowl or ramekin.
- Garnish with feta cheese crumbles and serve with a variety of chips, pita and cucumbers.