1) Season burger patty with salt & pepper then put on grill, cook for 3 minutes on high heat on one side then flip and cook for 2 minutes. After 2 minutes place one slice of American cheese on burger. Take off grill once cheese is fully melted
2) In a medium size sauté pan add an ounce of olive oil and the ¼ of onion. Sweat onions till translucent. Add ¼ lb of thinly sliced ribeye and cook together for 3-4 minutes, until steak is cooked through. Add one slice of American cheese to pan and melt and mix with steak and onions.
3) In a small sauté pan, place two slices of bacon and cook until crispy. Remove bacon and then in same pan cook the egg over easy, making sure the yolk is nice and runny.
4) Deep fry chicken finger, mozzarella sticks, and French fries in 350 degree oil until cooked through and golden brown
5) Grill hamburger bun until inside of bun is nicely browned
Place cheeseburger on bottom of the bun, arrange cheesesteak and onions on top of burger. Next place two strips of bacon on top of cheesesteak followed by the over easy egg on top of the bacon. Then butterfly the chicken finger and place on top of egg. Place both mozzarella sticks on top of chicken fingers, then arrange fries on top of mozzarella sticks. Lastly, spread mayonnaise on inside of top bun, and squirt ketchup on top of fries. Place top bun on fries to close the sandwich. Have roll of paper towels handy while consuming; this one is gonna be messy.