Charles Chen puts a healthy spin on a family recipe.
- 1/4 Cup of Purple Cabbage
- 1/4 Cup of Mung Beans
- 1/4 Cup of Yellow Corn
- 1/4 Cup of Diced Onions
- 1/4 Cup of Mushrooms
- 1/4 Cup of Green Snap Peas
- 2 Cups of Jumbo Shrimp (Cleaned)
- 3 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves of Chopped Garlic
- 3 Teaspoon of Chinese Five Spice
- 2 Tablespoon of San J Tamari Reduced Sodium
- 1 Tablespoon of San J Hoisin Sauce
- 1 Packet of Cooked Egg Noodles
- 1 Teaspoon of Black Sesame Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon of Chopped Green Onions to Top off Dish
1. Start off with high heat non-stick pan, add olive oil and pan sear the jumbo shrimp until lightly cooked for 2 mins on each side, set aside to let it cool.
2. Add olive oil, onions and garlic on medium heat until onions are translucent. Add in rest of veggies including egg noodles. Add in Chinese five spice, san j tamari, and san j hoisin sauce. Stir fry until evenly cooked for 6 minutes and add in jumbo shrimp.
3. Plate, and top with sesame seeds & green onions.
Get more from this episode >>