Tamera Mowry-Housley’s Charfruiterie board is a fun fruit plate that incorporates two delicious dips.
Charfruiterie & Fruit Dips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar, divided
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
LEMON YOGURT DIP:
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 granny smith apples
- 1 bunch red grapes
- 1 star fruit
- 1 dragon fruit
- 2 kiwi
- 1⁄2 mini watermelon
- 1-pint blueberries
- 1⁄2 pint blackberries
- 1-pint strawberries
- 1-pint raspberries
- 1⁄2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1⁄2 pint gooseberries
Charfruiterie Board - Home & Family
- In stand mixer whip heavy cream into soft peaks, then add 2 tbsp powdered sugar and continue whipping until nearly stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In separate mixing bowl beat together cream cheese, 1⁄4 cup + 2 tbsp powdered sugar, cocoa powder and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Mix whipped cream mixture into cream cheese mixture and remaining 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar.
- Serve cold.
Lemon Yogurt Dip:
- In small bowl add yogurt, honey, vanilla and lemon zest.
- Whisk till incorporated.
- Serve cold.
- Place two small bowls for the dips on to the serving platter. Leave them empty while you arrange the fruit.
- Start with the larger fruits (watermelon and dragon fruit), placing piles of them in opposite corners/sides.
- Fill in spaces on platter with bunches of grapes, handfuls of berries, etc.
- Use star fruit slices and pomegranate seeds as garnishes.