1) In a large Dutch oven, combine the cauliflower and pizza sauces and stir well
2) Bring sauce to a boil over medium high heat
3) Lower heat and cover the pot
4) Let simmer for 15 minutes
5) Preheat oven to 350 – in a medium bowl, beat together eggs, grated cheese, and salt. Set Aside.
6) After cauliflower is tender, stir in the spinach and simmer to cook off any excess moisture in the pot.
7) Remove Pot from Heat and stir in the egg and cheese mixture. Top with the shredded cheese.
8) Bake for 30 minutes, until the eggs have set and the cheese is bubbly on top. Allow dish to cool for 10 minutes then serve warm.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page