- 1 16 oz pkg white or whole wheat pizza dough
- ¾ cup broccoli florets, cooked & chopped*
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- olive oil
- parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Bring pizza dough to room temperature and divide into 16 even pieces.
- In a separate bowl combine the broccoli (or whatever addition you choose), mozzarella and pizza sauce.
- Roll out each piece of dough into a round, about 3 inches wide, and place 1 tbsp of the cheese mixture in the center.
- Take the edges of the dough and bring them to the center, pinching along the edges to make sure they stick together, then roll into a ball.
- Place the ball, sealed side down, in a greased pie plate and repeat these steps making the rest of the balls.
- Brush each ball with olive oil and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden.
* You can substitute the broccoli for any additions you desire.