- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 teaspoons green food coloring
- 6 cups of flax flakes cereal, or your favorite flakey cereal
- Decorations, small red balls, yellow bells, or white sprinkles
1. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Once melted add the marshmallows and stir with a wooden spoon until melted. Spray the wooden spoon with non-stick cooking spray to prevent sticking. Add food coloring and stir until well combined.
2. In a large bowl add your cereal, then pour over the marshmallow mixture and gently stir until combined.
3. Spray your hands with cooking spray and roll the cereal into small balls and place on a sheet of parchment paper. Flatten each ball and shape into a wreath. Decorate with sprinkles, red ball candies, or whatever you feel is festive.