Directions for Burgers:
1. Season beef patty with salt and pepper and cook 4 minutes on each side. While patty is on the grill add cheese and allow to melt.
2. Spread black bean aioli on the bottom bun, add a leaf or 2 of butter lettuce and pico de gallo.
3. Top with cooked beef patty, pickled jalapenos, tortilla strips, and top bun.
Directions for Black Bean Aioli:
1. Combine olive oil and garlic in pot. Cook on medium heat until golden brown.
2. Add onion and jalapeno. Cook until caramelized. Add cumin and chipotle.
3. Cook a few minutes. Drain and rinse beans. Add the beans to the pot with the onions.
4. Add enough water to cover beans. Simmer for 30min.
5. Take beans and put them into the food processor and blend until smooth.
6. Cool down mixture and fold in the mayo. Add vinegar.