- Fresh or frozen lobster tails
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley- chopped
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 2-3 cloves of garlic - smashed and diced
- Pinch salt
1. If using frozen lobster tails, defrost the lobster tails overnight in the refrigerator. To defrost the lobster tails, place them in the refrigerator for 8 to 10 hours; alternatively you can thaw them by placing them in a bowl of ice cold water until completely thawed.
2. Insert kitchen shears between the meat and the shell, and carefully cut the shell down the center of the back. Be sure to leave the tail intact. Loosen the meat from the shell and carefully lift the tail through the slit to rest on the top of the shell.
3. In a small saucepan, melt 6 tablespoons butter and add the garlic, lemon, parsley and salt. Mix together and keep warm on a low heat.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (f). Place prepared lobster tails on a baking sheet. Brush each lobster tail with the melted butter mixture and bake for 15 minutes. The cooked lobsters should be bright red in color and the meat should be firm.