Toffee Bar Beer Float Ingredients:
This one is sooo delicious and perfect for hot days. We know what you are thinking beer + candy = gross! But wait, give it a chance. We’ve managed to convert even the staunchest beer haters with this amazing toffee bar beer float.
• 3 scoops of chocolate ice cream
• ½ a 22-ounce bottle of chocolate stout • Chocolate syrup • 1 heath toffee bar, chopped for garnish Recipe:
- Add three scoops of chocolate ice cream to a chilled glass mug.
- Slowly pour in the chocolate stout.
- Garnish with the chocolate syrup and chopped heath toffee bar.
4th of July Pop Rocks Martini Recipe:
We came up with this recipe for 4th of July!
• 2 ounces cherry Jolly Rancher vodka infusion
• 1 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice • 1 package of blue pop rocks Recipe:
- To a cocktail shaker add all the ingredients.
- Shake vigorously until a frost forms on the outside of the shaker.
- Rim glass with a lemon wedge and dip onto a plate of pop rocks.
How Do You Infuse Liquor With Candy?
Step 1: Add 10 pieces or (1/4 cup) of candy to a mason jar.
Step 2: Add ½ cup liquor (rum, vodka, gin,tequila,etc.)
Step 3: Close the lid and shake.
Your infusion should be ready in as little as twenty-four hours or as long as one week, depending on the consistency of the candy. Candy corn, for example, will be ready within 24 hours, whereas bubblegum infusions take about one week to get the full flavor.
Neapolitan Coconut Sundae Shot
Remember those little chewy triple layered pink, white, and brown Neapolitan candies? Well, we’ve made a shot that taste - dare we say it – better than the real thing!
Neapolitan Coconut Sundae Shot Ingredients:
• Melted white chocolate, for the rim
• Shredded coconut, toasted for rim • ½ coconut milk • ½ ounce coconut rum • 1 ounce strawberry starburst vodka infusion • 1 ounce Godiva chocolate liqueur Recipe: Rim a shot glass in melted white chocolate, then dip it in the shredded coconut and set it aside. In a small bowl, mix together the coconut milk and coconut rum and set the mixture aside. Pour the vodka infusion into the shot glass. Then, using the back of a spoon, gently pour the liqueur in a layer on top, being careful not to mix it with the vodka layer. Finally, using the back of a spoon, slowly pour the rum mixture in a layer on top.
For more delicious recipes, pick up "Candy Cocktails: Fun and Flirty Drinks with a Sugar-Kissed Twist."