1. Spiralize zucchini into thin noodles. You can do this yourself with a spiralizer or buy pre-made.
2. Pat dry zoodles.
3. Heat large pan on medium-high heat. Add 2 tbsps extra virgin olive oil.
4. Add Zoodles and salt & pepper to taste. Cook until firm to the bite. About 5 minutes. Set aside.
5. In a separate pan sauté chopped asparagus, sundried tomato, peas, and shredded carrots in 2 tbsps extra virgin olive oil for 4-5 minutes on medium-low heat.
6. Add squeezed lemon, salt, ground pepper and garlic powder to skillet and toss.
7. Once tender, about 5-6 minutes, set aside and let cool.
8. In a large bowl, toss sautéed veggies with zoodles.
9. Top with chopped green onion. Salt and pepper to taste.
*Optional: Top with Sriracha or marinara sauce