Turn leftover chicken or turkey into the ultimate comfort food in just 30 minutes thanks to Campbell's.
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup or Campbell's® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 cup reduced fat (2%) milk
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, green beans, corn, peas), thawed (about 2 1/4 cups)
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 egg
- 1 cup biscuit baking mix
Heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the soup, 1/2 cup milk, vegetables and chicken in a 9-inch pie plate or ovenproof skillet.
Stir the remaining 1/2 cup milk, egg and baking mix in a small bowl. Spread the batter over the chicken mixture (the batter is thin but will bake up into a perfect crust).
Bake for 20 minutes or until the topping is golden brown.
- For a drop biscuit topping, reduce the milk in the batter to 1/4 cup. Drop the batter by spoonfuls over the chicken mixture, then bake as directed.
- You can substitute reduced fat all-purpose baking mix for the biscuit baking mix.