- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup or Campbell's® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes thawed (about 22 ounces)
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup sliced green onion
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (about 6 ounces)
- 1/3 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
Heat the oven to 350°F. While the oven is heating, cook the bacon and onion in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat until the bacon is crisp, stirring occasionally. Spoon off any fat.
Stir the bacon mixture, soup, sour cream, 4 tablespoons butter, potatoes, broccoli, green onion and cheese in a large bowl. Season the mixture, if desired. Stir the panko and remaining butter in a small bowl. Spoon the potato mixture into a lightly greased 9x9x2-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with the panko mixture.
Bake for 45 minutes or until the mixture is hot and the panko mixture is golden brown.