- 2 cups coconut milk
- Mint leaves
- 1/2 cup Chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes
- One tub cream to whip
- Two vanilla beans
- Two baskets blueberries
- Two baskets raspberries
- mint leaf garnish
1. in a blender add the coconut milk and half handful of mint leaves and blend well approximately 20 seconds.
2. Now add the honey, 1 teaspoon vanilla essence and blend again.
3. Pour mixture into a bowl and add the Chia seeds and combine well with a spoon now add the coconut and combine again.
4. Pour the mixture into dessert cups approximately 1/2 cup.
5. Places cups in the fridge and let’s set for 2 to 4 hours (the pudding should be firm.)
6. Now in a bowl add the cream and two vanilla beans and whip until firm.
7. Place 1 tablespoon cream in each class and top with blueberries and raspberries and garnish with mint leaves before serving.