- 1 butternut squash
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 9x13-inch pan and set aside.
2. Wash and peel squash. Slice squash vertically down the center and remove seeds. Slice squash halves into ½-inch slices . arrange slices in rows in pan.
3. In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic, breadcrumbs, and Parmesan cheese. SPrinkle mixture over squash, making sure each slice is coated with cheese and breadcrumbs. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Bake 45-50 minutes, or until squash is cooked all the way through and topping begins to turn golden brown.