1. In a mixing bowl mix all ingredients and marinate chicken for at least 12 hours.
2. Preheat BBQ or griddle to high to medium heat.
3. Drizzle with some oil then carefully place marinated chicken skin side down on the Griddle.
4. Cook chicken on each side for 25 minutes turning constantly till chicken is cook through.
5. Then rest for at least 10 minutes before eating. In the meantime, make your chimichurri.
6. For chimichurri combine herbs, garlic, oil, vinegar, balsamic, lemon rind, chili, salt and pepper in a bowl.
Follow Chef Guy on Facebook at chefguyturland, Instagram at chef_guy_turland and Twitter at GuyTurland and BondiHarvest.