Buddy Valastro's Fall dessert classic uses his father’s recipe to set this pie apart from all others.
- Sugar ¼ cup
- Salt ½ tsp
- Cinnamon 1 tsp
- Ginger ¼ tsp
- Nutmeg ¼ tsp
- Allspice ¼ tsp
- Clove ¼ tsp
- Mace ¼ tsp
- Pumpkin 1- 15oz can
- Eggs 2 ea
- Condensed milk 1 cup + 2tbs
- Pie shell 1 9” raw
- Preheat oven to 325F
- Combine all dry ingredients into a bowl and mix to fully incorporate the spices and get rid of any lumps. Add in the pumpkin, eggs and condensed milk and make sure you mix to fully blend all ingredients.
- Pour contents of bowl into pie shell and place into the oven.
- Bake until center is firm, but no color is on the custard.
- Pie may souffles slightly but should not crack.
- Approximately 35-40 minutes
- Cool completely before serving. Best eaten after refrigerated for 2-3 hours.
You may also like these recipes from Buddy Valastro: