- 8 ounces Crab (Dungeness preferred / Blue / King)
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 each Lemons
- 2 each Eggs
- 1/3 cup Dijon
- Pinch of Herbs: Parsley / Tarragon / Dill / Chives - Chopped
CELERY SALAD, APPLE, ALMOND, RADICCHIO, GOLDEN RAISINS LEMON VINAIGRETTE OLIVE OIL:
- 4 sticks Celery – sliced on a hard bias
- 2 each Apples – julienne
- 1 head Radicchio – sliced super thin
- 1 each Lemon
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Handful of Herbs: Parsley/ Tarragon / Dill / Chives
- Sea Salt
- *Toss together
- 1/3 Cup Golden Raisins
- 1/3 Cup Vinegar: Champagne, White Balsamic, Apple Cider
- 1/3 Cup Water
- 1/3 cup Almonds – Toasted/Salted and Chopped
- Muffin Pan
- Pan Spray
- Large bowl/small bowl
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
In the small bowl, combine half of the mayo, half of the Dijon mustard, the juice and zest of the lemon and stir until combined.
In the large bowl, combine the remaining half of the mayo and Dijon, the eggs, and the herbs. Stir together and gently fold in the crab.
Divide the mixture into your muffin pan and bake for 7 to 10 minutes until crispy golden on the top.
Let Cool and gently flip over when plating the dish. Serve with the extra sauce.
Combine the juice and zest of the lemon with olive oil and salt. At the last-minute fold in the rest of the ingredients. Serve alongside crab cake.
Bring the Vinegar and Water to a boil – add the raisins and remove from the heat. After 10 minutes strain and add the pickled raisins to the slaw.
*For topping: Chop and sprinkle on top of the slaw. taste and enjoy!