Ingredients (Makes three servings for the week)
- ¾ cup chia seeds
- 3 cups nut milk of choice
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon, plus more for topping
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1 cup chopped mango and kiwi
- 3 tablespoons slivered or sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon bee pollen (optional)
- 1 tablespoon goji berries (optional)
· Mix the chia seeds, nut milk, cinnamon, vanilla, and mint in a bowl, then divide among three containers or mason jars. Allow the mixture to sit for at least an hour, and preferably overnight, for the mixture to thicken. If mixture becomes too thick, add a small amount of water and stir.
· When you’re ready to eat, add your pre-portioned fruit and top with chopped or sliced almond, coconut flakes, and extra cinnamon. Add bee pollen and goji berries to the topping, if using.