Brandi Milloy's grilled skewered fruit elevates the average sundae by adding a sweet smokey flavor.
Grilled Fruit A La Mode
- ½ tbsp. Avocado oil
- 1 cups watermelon, cubed
- 3 strawberries, cut in half
- 1 cup pineapple, cubed
- 1 peach, cut in half and pitted
- 2 scoops vanilla bean ice cream
- Brown sugar
- Chili seasoning
- Fresh lemon or lime juice
- Flaky sea salt
- Balsamic glaze
- Caramel sauce
- Whipped cream
- EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- Heat a grill pan to medium heat. Brush pan with oil. Add fruit, flesh side down. Grill until fruit is tender and slightly charred, 2-3 minutes on each side for the watermelon and strawberries and about 4-6 minutes on each side for the pineapple and peaches.
- Into a parfait glass layer fruit with vanilla bean ice cream and garnish toppings of your choice!