- 8 oz. Dark chocolate
- 8 oz. White chocolate
- Chopped nuts (pistachio, almonds)
- Dried & freeze-dried fruits (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, ginger)
- 20 lollipop sticks
- Parchment paper
- Piping bag
- Zip top bag
1. Using a double boiler method, melt chocolate. To do this fill a pot with a few inches of water. Place heat proof bowl on top of pot (ensuring it is not touching the water) and add 3/4 of the dark chocolate. Heat water until it simmers. Stir chocolate to melt. Add remaining dark chocolate and stir until all of it is melted. Remove from heat. Repeat this step with white chocolate.
2. Using a permanent marker, draw 10 two- and- three-quarter inch (seven-centimeter) circles on parchment paper. Flip over.
3. Pour dark chocolate into piping bag or zip top bag and cut a small hole at the corner of the bag. Place lollipop stick in center of each circle. Pipe overlapping lines of chocolate over circle making swirls. Pipe a little more chocolate over lollipop stick. While chocolate is still wet, sprinkle nuts, dried fruits and sprinkles on top. Continue this process with white chocolate.
4. Place lollipops in refrigerator for about 10 minutes to harden. Enjoy!
- Instead of double boiler method, you can also melt chocolate in microwave. Place 3/4 chocolate in microwave safe bowl and heat for 30 seconds and then 10 second intervals after that until melted being careful not to burn. Remove chocolate from microwave and add remaining chocolate and stir to melt.
- Place lace lollipops in cello bags for a beautiful party favor for bridal showers, weddings, baby showers, etc.!
- Other toppings could include coconut flakes, goji berries, crushed pretzels, crushed candy, butterscotch or peanut butter morsels, sea salt, pepper!
- You could also use milk chocolate or ruby chocolate—which is a huge trend right now, the 4th chocolate!
- Swirl several different types of chocolate to create multi-flavored lollipops.
- Use flower foam board to display lace lollipops at a party.
- These are such an easy treat but have a huge payoff because they look so custom.
- Such a fun party idea to have set up for guests!
- So easy, my toddler daughter helps me makes these!
- White chocolate with pistachios, blueberries & raspberries
- White chocolate with sprinkles & chocolate pearls
- Dark chocolate with almonds and strawberries
- Dark chocolate with dried ginger and sea salt
- Dark chocolate with sprinkles & chocolate pearls