1. Cook pasta in boiling salted water to al dente, drain then place in a mixing bowl, add butter & garlic, toss together and then add, broccolini, summer squash, baby tomatoes that are crushed in your hand before adding, lemon juice, salt, pepper & chili flakes. Set aside and let macerate
2. Slice your salmon into 2 oz. filets
3. Lay your parchment sheet out and fold in half
4. Lay your pasta down and then top with 2 filets of your salmon, a little lemon and fresh basil
5. Fold the parchment around the edges tightly in ¼ in folds to create a half moon shape. Make sure you press down firmly as you fold and crimp to seal the packets well otherwise steam will escape.
6. Place the packets on a baking sheet and cook at a pre heated 375-degree oven for 10 to 12 minutes
7. Serve the parchment packet directly on a plate and cut open at the table