Ingredients for Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
Ingredients for Filling
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 1/2 cups of Chopped White Chocolate
Directions for Graham Cracker Crust
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F. Line bottom and sides of 13- x 9-inch baking pan with enough parchment paper to overhang. Toss graham cracker crumbs with butter; press into bottom of prepared pan.
Directions for Filling
1. Sprinkle layers of white chocolate, coconut, almonds, and blueberries evenly over crust. Stir condensed milk with lemon zest; pour evenly over top.
Direction for Bars
1. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until light golden brown. Let cool completely on rack. Remove from pan and cut into bars.
Substitute pecans, hazelnuts or pistachios for almonds if desired.