1. Heat oven to 375 ̊ 30-40 minutes.
2. In a medium bowl, beat together butter, brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon until smooth. Set aside.
3. Trim ~1⁄2 inch off the top of each apple, exposing the core and making a flat surface. Using a spoon, melon baller, or other tool, scoop out the core and remove all seeds from each apple.
4. Using a sharp paring knife, cut two concentric circles around the now-empty core, cutting the second, larger circle into the side of the apple if necessary.
5. Flip the apples over so they rest on their flat tops, and cut vertical slits ~1⁄2 inch apart all around the apple, leaving the base intact and running all the way through the flat top to the cutting board.
6. Return apples right-side-up and place 1 tablespoon peanut butter in each core.
7. Add two unwrapped caramels to the core of each apple.
8. Using a spatula, smear 2-3 tablespoons of the butter/sugar mixture on top and around the top edge of each apple.
9. Place apples in baking dish and slide into oven for 30-40 minutes, until tender and able to pull apart easily.
10. While apples are cooking, whisk together caramel sauce and peanut butter to drizzle over finished desserts.
11. Top with sauce and ice cream, serve while warm.