Chef Christy Vega shares a citrus flavored margarita to pair with her Artichoke Enchiladas! Recipe makes one beverage.
Blood Orange Margarita
- 1 ¼ ounce Patron Silver Tequila
- ½ ounce blood orange juice
- ½ ounce organic agave nectar
- ½ ounce fresh squeezed lime juice
- Wedge of a blood orange for garnish
- Soda water
- Mix together the tequila, blood orange juice, agave nectar, and lime juice in a tall glass.
- Add ice.
- Rim the glass with the blood orange wedge, and squeeze into the drink.
- Top with soda water.
- Serve and enjoy!