Makes 12 Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350. Line 12 cupcake liners into cupcake pan, set aside.
2. Sift together flour through salt. Separately whisk eggs through yogurt. Gently blend together wet and dry mixes just until incorporated. With an ice cream scoop (tip) pour cupcake batter into liners but only fill halfway up, this is important. Place pan into oven for 16-20 minutes, test with toothpick until just done.
3. After the cupcakes have cooled, cut off any uneven tops, you want a flat top for this.
4. Fit the piping bag with the 1/4" round tip, fill bag with marshmallow filling. Gently insert the tip into the center of the cupcake and squeeze to fill the cupcake center with marshmallow fluff, repeat on all other cupcakes (you want to see the marshmallow when you remove the tip to make sure you've gotten enough filling into the cupcake).
5. In a separate bowl, place the dark chocolate chips. In a small saucepan warm the heavy cream just to a simmer (you want to see the bubbles starting to form around the sides). Once the cream is warm, pour it over the bowl of chocolate, let it set for about 30 seconds to melt the chocolate and then whisk to incorporate the cream.
6. Place all cupcakes on a grate with a pan below. Gently spoon the melted ganache topping over each cupcake, about 1 - 1/2 t per cupcake. Let this chocolate set up.
7. Prepare your second piping bag with the 1/8" tip and place the bag over a tall glass and twist the bottom of the tip so that the white melting chocolate doesn't pour out when you fill the bag. Then place the white melting chocolate in a microwavable bowl. Melt the white chocolate in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring between each heating. Once melted, pour your melted white chocolate into the prepared piping bag. Lift the bag out carefully holding the tip upright. Then with a rhythmic motion you will pipe the ribbon effect onto each of the cupcakes to perfection! Let set up and serve!