CITRUS ROSEMARY WATER:
- 12-16 cups of water
- 2 or more oranges, rinds washed well and sliced thin
- 2 or more grapefruits washed well and sliced thin
- 1 lemon or more, rind well washed and sliced thin
- 1 lime or more, rind well washed and sliced thin
- 2 sprigs rosemary (or to taste)
- 2 cups ice
CUCUMBER AND GINGER DETOX WATER:
- 6 cups ice-cold water
- ½ cup mint leaves (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger root
- 1 medium-sized sliced cucumber
BLUEBERRY, WATERMELON AND MINT WATER:
- Pitcher or 3 Mason Jars
- 8 C of water
- 2 slices of fresh watermelon cut into smaller chunks
- Mint sprigs
- 6 oz of fresh, washed blueberries
Infusing water with the flavors of fresh fruits, vegetables or herbs is healthy and delicious.
Health benefits include:
- Removes toxins from your body
- Balances the pH of the body
- Offers better digestive health
- Boosts immune function
- Improves mood and energy levels
- May improve complexion
- Calms cravings
- Promotes good urinary tract functions
CITRUS ROSEMARY WATER
- In a large pitcher, mix ingredients.
- Let sit at least 2 hours.
Note: Cover and refrigerate when not drinking to prevent mold growth or spoilage.
CUCUMBER AND GINGER DETOX WATER
- Wash ginger, cucumber (and optional mint)
- Slice the cucumber and chop the fresh ginger.
- Add sprigs of mint leaves, cucumber, ginger to the pitcher.
- Pour 6 cups of water into the pitcher and let it steep for 2 hours before drinking.
Note: You can refill the pitcher with another 6 cups of water twice before throwing the cucumber, ginger, and mint away.
BLUEBERRY, WATERMELON AND MINT WATER
- Place 2-3 chunks of fresh watermelon and a small handful of blueberries in the bottom of each mason jar or the pitcher.
- Use a spoon or fork to gently mash the fruit to allow the flavor to come out.
- Fill the pitcher or each jar with water, seal with lids and place in the fridge to chill.