Maria Provenzano is showing you how to turn an ordinary dip into cheesy goodness!
- (1) 8 oz. block of cream cheese
- 2 oz. grated smoked Gouda cheese
- 1/2 cup Centennial IPA
- Small handful of baby spinach
- 1/2 small red bell pepper (diced)
- 1 clove of garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon Dirty Bastard mustard
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
Beer Cheese Dip - Home & Family
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees (F) combine all ingredients and bake for 35-45 minutes, stirring halfway through.
2. If desired, broil the dip for 5 minutes for additional crust/color on top. Serve with toasted bread and tortilla chips.