Directions for Taquitos
1. in a bowl add avocado, smash
2. add onion, serrano chile, ½ cup of Classic salsa, squeeze of lemon, squeeze of lime, and salt. Correct seasoning set aside.
3. Warm corn tortillas so they are pliable
4. Add shredded beef, roll taquito tight secure with toothpick
5. In a pan add oil and heat on medium
6. Add taquitos and cook until browned.
7. Drain on paper towel.
8. Dip into guacamole. EAT!
Directions to Salsa
1. Roast chiles and onion, until charred or until desired color
2. De-stem chiles
3. In a blender, add tomatoes and onion; pulse 10 times
4. Add chiles, and pulse until desired consistency
5 Add water to thin out consistency if needed
6. Add salt
7. Aaaoooaah and ENJOY!
*We enjoy picante (spicy) salsa but if you want a milder salsa add less chile peppers.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page