Directions for BBQ Ribs
1. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder heavily on both sides
2. Wrap ribs in tin foil
3. Bake the ribs in the oven at 450 degrees for about an hour
4. Take out of the oven, and make sure to keep it wrapped in the foil
5. Do not unwrap foil for at least 20 min to cool off
6. Heat up the BBQ grill (with your favored preference of Charcoal or Wood)
7. Mark off the ribs on the grill, then add your own bbq sauce as it is grilling
8. Precaution: Be careful if your sauce has sugar in it, it will burn quickly
9. “Slab" on more of your favorite bbq sauce on the ribs while still grilling for more color & flavor
Directions for Coleslaw
1. Mix garlic, mayonnaise, and hot pepper sauce in a small bowl; cover and chill.
2. Toss onion, jalapeño, cabbage, pickles, and pickle juice in a large bowl to combine; cover and chill.