Directions for Chicken
1. Blend Jerk spices, green onions, mustard, lime juice, and orange juice in a blender or food processor. Pour marinade over chicken wings in plastic bag. Refrigerate for 4 to 24 hours.
2. Heat grill to approximately 350˚F. Place chicken on grill and cook 15-20 minutes depending on thickness of wings. Turn wings throughout cooking time to avoid burning. Once chicken is cooked to 165˚F internally, remove from heat. Serve immediately with Jerk BBQ sauce on the side.
Directions for Slaw
1. Preheat grill to 350 to 400˚F. Toss pineapple with olive oil and season with salt. Grill pineapple for 2-3 minutes per side until grill lines are present. Remove from heat and set aside to slightly cool. Dice into bite size chunks.
2. In a large bowl, whisk vinegar, sugar, and oil. Add shredded cabbage, red bell pepper, cilantro, and diced pineapple to the bowl.
3. Toss well to evenly coat. Taste and season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate for 30 minutes and retoss. Serve and enjoy.