Directions for Chicken
1. Marinate in a Ziploc bag for 3 hours or best overnigh
2. Grill as is or skewer as desired and cook until fully done (165 degrees). serve warm.
Directions for Corn
1. Combine all crema ingredients and allow to sit for 10 minutes so flavors can blooming marry. keep at room temperature. (Note: it is crucial that butter is softened at room temperature and not melted
2. Combine equal parts of garnish ingredients in a mixing bowl excluding the lime wedges
3. For the corn, combine olive oil with spices and brush on corn.
4. Grill or roast corn cobs on grill or in oven until cooked, allowing some kernels to brown or char. keep warm.
5. Brush crema on corn cob and sprinkle with garnish mixture. if served shaved off the cob, place in desired serving container and dollop with crema, sprinkle with garnish mixture. Serve with lime