- 1 8-inch whole wheat tortilla
- 2 Tablespoons natural peanut butter
- ½ medium banana
- 1 Tablespoon semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Spread the peanut butter over the surface of the tortilla.
- Slice the banana very thinly and then arrange the slices over half of the tortilla.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the banana slices and then fold the tortilla in half.
- Cook the quesadilla in a skillet over medium-low heat until golden brown and crispy on both sides.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.