Chef Toya Boudy is turning a classic American breakfast into a tasty casserole.
Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit Bake
- 8 large eggs
- 3 tbsp Milk
- 1 cup shredded American cheese
- 8 slices crisp bacon, chopped
- 8 oz Pre-made biscuit dough, about 6 large rounds
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, and salt and pepper.
- Add 1/2 the bacon and all of the cut up biscuits into the bowl with the eggs and stir together.
- Pour into a lightly sprayed casserole dish and spread evenly.
- Pop into the oven, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle over cheese and remaining bacon. Bake for an additional 5-7 minutes until the cheese has melted.