- 2 atlas monroe extra crispy chick'n pieces (chopped)
- 1 ½ cup corn
- 2 tomatoes (diced)
- 1 can bp free black beans
- ½ tsp salt
- 1tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup green onions (chopped)
- 2 cups of your favorite buffalo sauce
- 2 avocados diced
- 12oz organic corn tortilla chips
- ½ cup vegan mayo
- 1 lemon cut (2 tablespoons of juice)
- Pinch of salt
1. Put frozen atlas monroe extra crispy chick'n into the oven at 350 F for 18 minutes flipping in between.
2. Heat black beans in a saucepan on medium heat. Add garlic powder, salt, and cayenne.
3. Put tortilla chips in the oven at 350 F for 5 minutes.
4. Pour black beans over chips.
5. Evenly spread corn, tomatoes, and green onions over your beans.
6. Spread chick'n & avocados over toppings.
7. Take your mayo, put a pinch of salt, and squeeze your lemon into the mayo for a quick homemade vegan sour cream.
8. Dollop your homemade sour cream onto your nachos.
9. Drizzle your buffalo sauce over the top.