- 1 C Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 C and 2 Tbsp. sugar (divided)
- 3 eggs
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 3 packages softened cream cheese
- 1 1/2 C sour cream
- 1 tsp. lemon zest and 1 Tbsp. juice from one lemon
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 325
2. Mix graham cracker crumbs, 3 Tbsp. sugar and better; press onto bottom of 9-inch spring form pan. Bake 10 minutes.
3. Beat cream cheese, 3/4 C sugar, lemon zest, lemon juice and 1/2 tsp. vanilla until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating at low speed, until fully blended. Pour into crust.
4. Bake 50 minutes to 1 hour or until the center is almost set. Mix sour cream, remaining sugar, and vanilla until we; blended; carefully spread over cheesecake. Bake 10 minutes. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen the cake. Cool before removing rim. Refrigerate for 4 hours.