- 4oz (or about 1/2 cup) chopped white chocolate + extra for topping
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Approximately 3 cups of ice
- Cinnamon for topping
1. Place the white chocolate and heavy cream in a microwave-safe bowl.
2. Heat chocolate for 30 seconds; stir until melted; microwave for 10-15 more seconds if needed.
3. Allow chocolate to cool to room temperature.
4. In a blender, pour in the milk, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, melted white chocolate, and ice.
5. Blend until combined.
6. Divide mixture between glasses.
7. Top with whipped cream.
8. Drink with a straw and add additional shaved white chocolate for a little extra white chocolate flavor.
9. Add a sprinkle of cinnamon if desired.
10. For Homemade Whipped cream: place heavy cream in bowl and whip until soft peaks form. Stir in powdered sugar.
11. Whip until desired consistency being careful not to over-whip.