Larissa Wohl invites us into her kitchen and provides your furry friends with a well-earned snack!
- 1 1/2 cup plain oats
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup peanut butter (creamy and make sure it is Xylitol free)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- Plain Greek yogurt and chopped up treats for decorating
At Home With Our Family - Larissa’s DIY Dog Treats - Home & Family
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and prepare your baking tray
- Mix all ingredients besides Greek yogurt and chopped treats
- Roll mixture into small balls and place on baking tray
- Cook for around 14 minutes or until golden brown
- Let cookies cool and then decorate with yogurt and chopped treats
- Place cookies in freezer for a few minutes so yogurt can harden
Watch all-new At Home With Our Family videos MONDAY and FRIDAY at 4pm EST/3pm CST/1pm PST on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Check out all At Home With Our Family videos, recipes and DIYs >>