- Beef short rib burger blend or chuck meat burger blend at an 80% meat to 20% fat ratio
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Bibb lettuce
- Pickled Red Onion
- Special Sauce
- Potato crunch
- Roma tomato
- Potato Bun
- Sliced kosher Pickles
Debbie is celebrating today’s Smalliday, National Burger Day, with the burger of her dreams. She collaborated with Larry Kramer of Whitmans in NYC to create Debbie’s Frontline Burger.
This burger is part of The Burger Showdown supporting and raising donations for Frontline Foods in their mission to help local restaurants & feed the heroes working on the frontlines. Learn more: theburgershowdown.com
1. Cook burger for 3-4 minutes per side and use salt & pepper to season.
PICKLED RED ONIONS:
1. Thinly slice a red onion
2. In a mason jar, you can use apple cider vinegar, 1 tablespoon on sugar, 1 1/2 teaspoons of kosher salt
3. Make sure the mix and let mixture rest before putting in red onion
4. Place red onion in jar rest or room
5. Temp for 1 hour and then refrigerate.
1. Slice a russet potato into 1/4 thick sticks with a mandolin.
NOTE: They can be 1/2-1/4-inch thickness
2. Soak the sliced russet potatoes for ONE hour in the water before frying.
3. Fry at 350-degree oil temp for three minutes.
1. Buy potato sticks or crumble up your favorite potato chips to go on top.
• Equal parts mayonnaise and Ketchup
• Pinch of salt
• Favorite hot sauce or blend of a few.
• Tobasco, Chuloula or Sriracha.