Ali Fedotowsky-Manno has the perfect festive spin on popcorn to enjoy while watching all the Christmas in July movies.
- One bag of microwave popcorn (about 9 cups)
- 2 1/2 cups of mini marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- Holiday sprinkles
- Mini candy canes
- Cooking spray
- Parchment paper
At Home With Our Family - Christmas in July Ornament Popcorn Balls - Home & Family
- Pop your popcorn and put it in a large bowl.
- Add your butter to your marshmallows and microwave them for one minute. If they aren’t fully melted put them in for another 10 to 15 seconds. Mix together.
- Transfer marshmallow mixture into the bowl with the popcorn and mix together. You can use your hands if it’s easier. Just be careful because the marshmallow mixture will be hot.
- Spray your hands with cooking spray so the marshmallow make sure it doesn’t stick to them and start forming popcorn balls. This mixture will make 6 balls.
- Pour the holiday sprinkles onto the parchment paper and roll the balls in the holiday sprinkles so they attached to the outside. And before your popcorn balls cool (within 5-7 mins of making them) insert the mini candy cane into the top to act as the holiday ornaments hook.