Cameron Mathison and his son Lucas share a healthy twist on tacos.
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 lbs. grass fed ground beef
- ¼ cup coconut amino acids
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon coriander
- Butter lettuce or collard greens
- Chopped red onion
- Chopped avocado
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
At Home With Our Family - Lettuce Wrapped Tacos - Home & Family
- In a large skillet, warm the coconut oil and add the ground beef. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the amino acids, cumin and coriander and mix well. Cook another 5 minutes or until the meat is cooked through. Transfer meat to the serving bowl.
- Serve the beef inside the lettuce leaves, and desired toppings.