Debbie is preparing a homemade Berry Trifle, a summer dessert featured in the new cozy mystery “Dead-End Detective: A Piper & Porter Mystery.”
Debbie is preparing a homemade Berry Trifle – the sweet summer dessert featured in the new cozy mystery “Dead-End Detective: A Piper & Porter Mystery” by Amanda Flower. Discover more about the book and how to get your own copy here: https://www.hallmarkchannel.com/hallmark-publishing/dead-end-detective-a-piper-and-porter-mystery
- 1 prepared pound cake, cubed
- 1 recipe strawberry-orange liqueur cream
- 4 cups strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1-pint blueberries
- 1/2 cup Strawberry Syrup
At Home With Our Family - Berry Trifle
- In a large bowl, toss the strawberries and blueberries together with the syrup.
- In a large trifle dish, arrange half of the pound cake cubes in an even layer. Spoon half of the berry mixture over the pound cake cubes. Spoon half of the strawberry-orange liqueur cream over the berry layer.
- Repeat layers with remaining pound cake, berries, and cream.
- Refrigerate one hour to let the cake soak in the flavors. Serve.
Check out all At Home With Our Family videos, recipes and DIYs >>