- 4 tablespoons reduced-sodium teriyaki marinade
- ¼ cup fat-free, low-sodium beef broth
- ¼ teaspoon Thai chili garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- ½ cup diagonally cut asparagus pieces (1" long)
- ½ cup diagonally cut green bean pieces (1" long)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 ounces beef flank steak, trimmed of all fat and cut into bite-size pieces
- ¼ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup chopped scallions
1. In a small bowl, combine the teriyaki marinade, broth, and chili garlic paste. Set aside.
2. In a skillet over high heat, warm the oil. Cook the asparagus, green beans, and garlic for 3
minutes, or until the asparagus and green beans are crisp-tender.
3. Push the vegetables to the side of the skillet. Add the steak and cook, stirring frequently,
for 2 minutes, or until done.
4. Add the reserved marinade, tomatoes, and scallions. Reduce the heat to low and simmer
for 1 minute. Serve.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page