Spice up dinner with these Asian Baby Back Ribs.
- 3 1/2 pounds baby back ribs (2 racks)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 6 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 1/2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 bunch green onions (sliced thin on a bias, for garnish, optional)
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds (or black sesame seeds, for garnish, optional)
ASIAN BABY BACK RIBS INSTRUCTIONS:
- Preheat oven to 300° F. Line a baking dish with foil.
- Remove membrane off ribs, mix dry seasonings in a bowl and rub both sides. Dry Seasoning: 2 tsp salt, 1 tsp pepper, 1 Tbsp paprika, 1 Tbsp brown sugar, 1/4 tsp cayenne, 2 tsp garlic powder, 2 tsp onion powder.
- Place ribs in a prepared baking dish, meat side up, wrap tightly with foil.
- Bake ribs in oven at 300° F. for 2.5 hours.
- In a medium bowl, combine 6 cloves minced garlic, 1/2 cup soy sauce, 1/2 cup honey, 2 1/2 tsp rice vinegar, 1/2 tsp sesame oil, 4 Tbsp ketchup, and 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes. Whisk sauce until fully incorporated.
- Remove foil and brush the top of the ribs with the glaze, place back in oven and repeat every 10 minutes.
- Remove ribs, turn on broiler to high and put the rack in the middle, or turn on outdoor grill to high and pre-heat for 10 min.
- Place ribs back in oven or on grill to get crispy and make the glaze bubble, carefully remove. Let rest for 3 minutes, slice and garnish with sesame seeds and green onions.