- 2 sticks Butter (1 C. or 8 oz.), softened
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/8 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 6 Tablespoon Pumpkin Puree
- 3 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Real Maple Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon. Vanilla
- Beat the butter with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add the cinnamon, nutmeg and 1 tablespoon of the pumpkin puree. Beat until well combined.
- Add the pumpkin puree 1 tablespoon each every 30 seconds. This will help make sure that everything is incorporated.
- Add the maple syrup, honey, and vanilla and beat until thick and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Place in fridge and keep refrigerated in a sealed container until serving.
For more information on Arianna Thomopoulos and more great recipes please visit:www.themoderndaygirlfriend.com. You can also follow Arianna on Twitter @moderndaygf and on instagram @moderndaygf.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.
Return to Episode Guide >>