- 32 ounces lobster ck meat (1 each 2pound bag)
- 16 ounces red crab meat
- “Jersey sauce” 2 cups of mayo mixed with 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup tabasco sauce
- 6 ounce portion cups chopped chives
- 4 each eggs beaten
- 4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon worchestire sauce
- 4 cup panko bread crumb
- 1 each housemade potato chips to rush on burger at the end
- 1 cup mayo
- 2 t red wine vinegar
- 1 t sriracha
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
1. Combine all ingredients and form 4oz patties then chill them in refrigerate for about 20-30 minutes.
2. Dredge patties in flour, eggs, panko bread-crumbs in shallow bowls. Coat really well around patty.
3. Cook patty about 1-2 minutes per side with enough oil (grapeseed oil works best for the high smoke point) that is almost covering half-way up burger patty. Cook in a shallow fry until golden brown.
4. Once finished frying, place patties on baking sheet in oven for about 5 minutes at 350 degrees to finish the cooking process.
5. To build burger, choose any bun (toasted preferably) and spread burger sauce on inside of each bun.
6. Add your burger patty, potato chips, (option) lettuce, and tomato.