1. Combine all ingredients and form 4oz patties then chill them in refrigerate for about 20-30 minutes.
2. Dredge patties in flour, eggs, panko bread-crumbs in shallow bowls. Coat really well around patty.
3. Cook patty about 1-2 minutes per side with enough oil (grapeseed oil works best for the high smoke point) that is almost covering half-way up burger patty. Cook in a shallow fry until golden brown.
4. Once finished frying, place patties on baking sheet in oven for about 5 minutes at 350 degrees to finish the cooking process.
5. To build burger, choose any bun (toasted preferably) and spread burger sauce on inside of each bun.
6. Add your burger patty, potato chips, (option) lettuce, and tomato.