The family shares their favorite ways to keep kids from getting bored in the backseat.
- Ken’s Family Friendly Playlists: Spotify.com
- Debbie’s Pick: Cute Stone Magnetic Paper Dolls - Amazon.com
- Cameron’s Travel App: Journi Blog - Travel Journal And Diary - Available For Ios And Android, Check App Stores here
Maria’s DIY Destination Headbands Game
- Elastic headbands
- Decide on a theme for your game and make headbands to match. Cut out animals or holiday shapes of your choice from construction paper, glue to the elastic bands. Make sure you purchase elastics that are big enough to fit around your head.
- Glue each side of your cutout onto the headband, leaving space in the middle for your word cards.
- Cut paper into squares, write down words keeping with whatever theme you’ve chosen for your game.